SPECTO SILENT PROJECTOR

Title

SPECTO SILENT PROJECTOR

Description

First introduced in 1935 the Specto is perhaps more thought of as a post WW2 projector coming from the Windsor factory. It was manufactured for 30 years and maintained its style and operation throughout that time. The most important aspect of the Specto is gearbox running in an oil bath. In addition it has a cam operated intermittent. The swinging gate was another welcome feature. A very popular projector which also was produced in 9.5mm and 8mm gauges as well as dual gauge projectors.

Creator

Danek. Farnham Royal/Windsor - Specto, Windsor

Date

1938

Contributor

Museum of Cinema Technology (PPT)

Format

16mm

Identifier

1C

Files

http://www.martinreed.co.uk/Small/00001C P1.jpg
http://www.martinreed.co.uk/Small/00001C P2.jpg

Tags

Citation

Danek. Farnham Royal/Windsor - Specto, Windsor, “SPECTO SILENT PROJECTOR,” Curzon Cinema Collection, accessed July 3, 2020, https://curzoncollection.omeka.net/items/show/232.

Social Bookmarking